Citroën UK LTD Copyright© Citroën UK Ltd - All Rights Reserved.
www.citroen.co.uk is the main official website of Citroën UK Limited and is augmented by additional information contained within m.citroen.co.uk and any other proprietary websites. Please read the following terms and conditions before using any of these websites. By using these sites you will be giving your consent to abiding by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to consent to the terms and conditions please do not use these sites.
Citroën UK Limited does not offer tax advice and recommends that all Company Car Drivers consult their own accountant with regards to their particular tax position. These tax calculators are intended as a guide only. Accordingly, we recommend that the user seeks professional tax advice regarding their particular circumstances, and these calculators should not be relied on as a substitute for such advice.
Regulatory Information: Citroën UK Ltd is incorporated in England and Wales, Company no. 191579. Registered office: Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND. Member of the Society of Motor Manufacturer & Trader, no. 74359. VAT Number: GB 272 3691 49
Citroën UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
DS Automobiles is a brand owned and managed in the UK by Citroën UK Limited, a Company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure product specifications and prices are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to modify our vehicles’ prices, specifications (including colour), equipment, accessories and characteristics or to discontinue any model, without notice, at any time. You should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the content of these sites and Citroën makes no warranties or representations regarding the use of material in these sites in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The material in these sites could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, require updating or the addition of content and Citroën may make changes or improvements at any time.
- The models illustrated on these sites show the specifications for the UK market only. All images shown are intended as a guide only and certain models shown feature options at extra cost (e.g. metallic paint). Special edition models are subject to availability. Any person interested in purchasing a new Citroën should check with their nearest New Vehicle dealer for the exact offers, prices and specifications prevailing at the time.
- All information, including wallpaper downloads on these sites are the Copyright of Citroën UK Limited. All rights reserved. Visitors to these sites are welcome to download any material contained in the sites for personal, non-trading use only, so long as all copyright or other notices are not removed or altered. None of the contents of the sites may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted or used in any way for public or commercial purposes without first obtaining the written consent of Citroën.
- Fuel consumption figures quoted on these sites are achieved under official EU test conditions. Intended as a guide for comparative purposes only. Figures may not be reflected in actual on-the-road driving conditions.
- All trademarks, names and logos used on the sites are owned by Citroën (unless otherwise stated). Your use of these sites does not allow you to infringe those rights or the rights of the third parties which may exist in material contained in these sites. No licence is expressly or impliedly granted within or as a result of your use of these sites.
- These sites may be viewed anywhere in the world, but are intended for use in the UK only. Citroën makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- Neither Citroën nor any other person or company who has been involved in the creation or the maintaining of these sites is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of accessing or using these web sites or any of the information contained in them.
- Citroën shall not be responsible for any damage caused to or any loss suffered by users of these web sites resulting from any viruses or other items of a destructive nature that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of use of these sites or the downloading of any of their contents.
- We may include in these sites links to other websites that may be of interest to you. Citroën cannot be held responsible for the contents of any website which is electronically linked to these sites.
- The Citroën UK website is hosted by Outsourcery Hosting Limited, 1 The Avenue, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3 AP, United Kingdom.
- These terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice by us.
CONDITIONS OF USE FOR MYCITROËN
MyCITROËN is subject to the conditions of use to be found at www.citroen.co.uk as well as to these conditions of use.
Registration to MyCITROËN constitutes the complete acceptance of these various conditions by the user.
To register the user must visit the site www.citroen.co.uk which permits him to access the registration form. He then has to:
fill in at least the required boxes and
read and accept by ticking a box the legal conditions of use of the site and of MyCITROËN.
The user then receives an email from Citroën inviting him to activate his account. The activation is effected by clicking on the link contained in the email. If the user does not take such action within 20 days his details are removed. In the case of activation, the user is then directed to a page in which he must enter the password which he has chosen in the preceding step.
Registration can also be affected at a Citroën dealership. In such case, the customer shall communicate orally at the point of sale his email address along with other registration details. He then receives an email inviting him to confirm his registration. On clicking on the link contained in this email, the user accesses the registration form, which he has as the case may be to complete or correct, as well as tick a box to accept the legal conditions of use. His account is then activated. The user must take such action within 20 days of receipt of the email, and if he does not, his pre-registration is terminated and his details removed.
The user may at any time complete or modify his own data. Where the user wishes to modify his registered email address, an email will be addressed to his new email address to confirm its validity. To confirm, the user must click on the link included in this email. The new email address will only be registered once this has been done.
The user may at any time request the removal of his account. In this case all the personal data of the user will be deleted.
The user may access different content, such as information on Citroën products and services or commercial offers.
Certain content is personalised and requires that the user provide information concerning him or his vehicle(s). Therefore certain information provided in MyCITROËN depends on information given by the user.
Certain content personalised by the user will result in the sending of email information to the user by Automobiles Citroën, Citroën UK Ltd, our authorised dealers, agents and other companies within Citroën UK's international group of companies.
The information and preferences mentioned by the user can be used to send him personalised offers in his personal space.
Where a Citroën dealer sends a commercial offer to the personal space of the user, such dealer is alone responsible for this offer, and neither Automobiles Citroën nor Citroën UK Ltd will in no circumstances be liable in respect of it.
MyCITROËN offers other functionality such as online requests for an appointment or vehicle test.
The user may transfer from a Citroën dealer to his own personal space vehicle configurations selected at the dealership, subject to verification of the email address provided at the dealership.
MyCITROËN does not allow either the reservation or ordering of products or services online.
3. Specific Warning of the Content Vehicle 'Dashboard'
The deadlines indicated are described for a particular vehicle designed for private use and are not adapted to any other vehicle/use. The maintenance deadlines indicated (and where the case may be the associated alerts) are calculated on the basis of the data supplied by the user: conditions of use (normal conditions are selected by default), vehicle total mileage, vehicle annual mileage and the history of work carried out on the vehicle. Where the user does not declare its annual mileage, mileage is calculated on the basis of the last or last two mileages recorded and supplied by the user. It is the user’s responsibility to check regularly the mileage data recorded (mileage and annual mileage) and if necessary to correct them, failing which the deadlines/alerts risk being inaccurate. If maintenance work has been carried out late and recorded, the following deadline is therefore moved back, which does not relieve the user of the responsibility for this delay. In the case of notable delay, the information communicated may therefore be inappropriate.
The deadlines for obligatory technical checks indicated are calculated in the following manner: first check four years after the date of the first use of the vehicle then every two years. In the absence of a record kept by the user of work carried out, it is assumed by the system that the preceding maintenance operations and checks were carried out in accordance with the recommendations of the Manufacturer and regulation. However, in the case of registration of an alert, the alert means that the user has not recorded the corresponding work. A history of work already carried out is established from information taken from the user.
Only the next maintenance and technical check deadlines are mentioned and not the following ones. The communication of information by the system is of an indicative nature only and does not relieve the user from the responsibility to ensure by whatever means full respect of the maintenance rules of the Manufacturer and of regulatory technical checks.