Suzuki GB PLC are proud to announce that we are now subscribers to the Motor Codes Code of Practice.
A bit about them
Motor Codes was set up by the motor industry to act as the self-regulatory body for the automotive sector*. It provides a check and balance on customer service levels that benefit the motor industry and motorists alike.
Motor codes operate three Codes of Practice:
The New Car Code
The Service and Repair code
The Vehicle Warranty Products code
These codes, developed by people within the motor industry, are quick and simple to follow but also effective in maintaining first-class service.
That’s why we decided we had to sign up – to demonstrate that we’re not only committed to operating a responsible business, but we’re also committed to customer service and to you.
How it benefits you
• Our dealers are committed to treating our customers fairly.
• Good customer service is guaranteed.
• You will get clear information about the goods or services we are selling.
• There are quick and simple procedures for dealing with customer complaints.
• All of our contracts are clear and fair.
• Motor Codes can provide CTSI certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service if a consumer remains dissatisfied with the outcome of a dispute in relation to the New car code or the service and repair code.
All our Dealerships are subject to AA compliance checks and have to operate in accordance with the promises set out in the Service & Repair Code.
For further information on Motor Codes, advice about the service or if you are dissatisfied with a garage, please visit the Motor Codes website www.motorcodes.co.uk
*Government backed and supported by Trading Standards.